Looking to rent or buy a Probst Vacuum Handy (VH)? With Depots in Naas – Cork – Dublin, we have you sorted with our Probst Vacuum Handy (VH)… Call Hireco Plant and Tool Hire today on 045 874 433. We are here to help!
Probst Vacuum Handy (VH)
This is a cheap solution to install non porous slabs using vacuum. The vacuum suction force is produced by only pressing the device down onto the surface of the slab. Afterwards the slab can be lifted by hand.
To release the slab, just a finger tip is necessary to open a simple valve.
Attention: Can only be used on non porous materials nearby the ground level. Device must never be set down onto edges, as this can damage the seal. Either set it down to an even surface or lay it down sideways for storage.
One-man operation for lightweight slabs and short transportation distance
- Accurate and quick installation with no gap in-between slabs.
- Reduced suitability for two-men operation.
- Ergonomically good working position for installation.
- Also already layed slabs can be picked up again.
- Robust seal ring, can be exchanged within seconds without glueing.
- By purchasing of an additional two-men handle VH-2-HG the VH-1/25 can be used for two-men operation.
Suction Plate Dimension: 280mm (11”)
Working Load Limit: 25kg (55lbs)
Dead Weight: 5kg (10lbs)
Hireco Plant and Tool Hire: your one-stop-shop for all Concrete Equipment hire and Concrete Equipment tools sales! Call us today.