Need to hire or buy a Gully Clamp SAZ-UNI? With Depots in Naas – Cork – Dublin, we have you sorted with our Gully Clamp SAZ-UNI’s. Call Hireco Plant and Tool Hire today on 045 874 433. We are here to help!
The small, light clamp for cumbersome and heavy concrete sections for road gullies.
Moving cumbersome and heavy concrete sections for road gullies often represents a great challenge for road builders. Suspended on or wrapped in ropes, the concretesections hang at an angle and cannot be put down cleanly and straight. Furthermore, there is always a risk that the concrete sections will slip out of the rope. Put an end to it! With the new SAZ-UNI road gully clamp, all common concrete sections for road gullies can be placed reliably in the correct, horizontal position.
- For laying concrete sections for road gullies (base and intermediate sections) in accordance with DIN 4052 with diameter Ø 550 mm. By undoing the spring bolt and turning the swivel arm, sleeve sections of external size 625 mm can also be gripped and laid.
- With lifting eye for crane hook.
- The lifting eye runs in a channel with 2 lock-in positions. One is used to grip and the other to release the product. This allows one-man operation.
- With an oval ring, which serves as the contact face and thus prevents the clamp from tilting on the concrete sections. Furthermore, the ring also serves as a handhold.
- Because of the limited dead weight of only 4 kg, the clamp can also be used on small carrying devices.