Need to hire or buy a SDS Max Combi Drill? We have you sorted with our SDS Max Combi Drill… Call Hireco Plant and Tool Hire today on 045 874 433. We are here to help!
SDS Max Combi Drill
The Hilti Combi Hammers are easy to lift and use, rated up to 1050 watts and produces 550 revolutions and 3180 impacts a minute. It has the best power to weight ratio in its class as of 2012. When you need to make holes in concrete or demo in a small space, this is the tool for you. It drills in concrete for rebar, anchors or electrical. It is also perfect for moderate chiseling on concrete and masonry, especially where it is difficult or unnecessary to get a bigger breaker involved.
- Power range: 1050 W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 462x113x243 mm
- Single impact energy as per EPTA 05/2009 (100% joules): 5.2 J
- Width: 113mm
- Depth gauge: No
- Weight in accordance with EPTA-Procedure 01/2003: 5.8 kg
- Speed 1 (no load): 550rpm
- AVR – Active Vibration Reduction: Yes
- Mains frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Triaxial vibr. value for hammer drilling into concrete (ah,HD): 11.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty (K) for triaxial vibr. val. for chiseling (ah,CHeq): 1.5 m/s²
- Triaxial vibration for chiseling (concrete): 8.1 m/s²
- Maximum drilling diameter for hammer drill bits: 12-32mm
- Hammer drilling
- Chisel setting
Hireco Plant and Tool Hire: your one-stop-shop for all Drill hire and Drill sales! Call us today.