Looking to rent or buy a Paver Installation Machine WM – 301 Pavermax? With Depots in Naas – Cork – Dublin, we have you sorted with our Paver Installation Machine WM – 301 Pavermax… Call Hireco Plant and Tool Hire today on 045 874 433. We are here to help!
Paver Installation Machine WM – 301 Pavermax
Optimum all-weather performance! Probst paver installation machines offer simple handling, user-friendly operation, efficiency and first-class performance. The VM-301 originates from systematic enhancement and technical evolution of the VM-203 model.
Apart from a facelift the VM-301-K-PAVERMAX provides optional retrofit equipment: a sturdy tubular steel construction is used for the modern designed and fully-glazed cabin sheltering the driver from draughts, rain and wind. Heating and windscreen wipers are available as optional accessory for retrofit too. VM-301 furthermore obtains a more light-weight and attractive plastic hood and a roof. If the VM-301-PAVERMAX is ordered first without the cabin, it is still possible to retrofit the machine.
Universally suitable for laying all paving stone installation units available on the market!
Standard equipment, as follows:
- A 3-cylinder-Kubota-Diesel-engine 18.7 KW/ 25 hp means high performance reserves.
- Sensitive hydrostatic front wheel drive.
Extra wide types and the differing track widths of the front and rear axle ensure a low degree of stress on the uncompacted pavers as well as a smooth drive.
- Description: Basic device Installation machine
- Working Load Limit WLL* kg (lbs): max. 600 (1,320)
- Dead Weight kg (lbs): 1,080 (2,380)
Retrofit kit diesel particle filter DPF for VM-301
An increasing number of building sites solely permits the use of machines with reduced emissions (e.g. Stuttgart 21). Reduced emissions are also advantageous when work is carried out in underground car parks.
- In stainless steel/aluminium casing with quick-release fastener for easy changing of the filter cartridge
- Separation rate > 97% of all particles
- Authorisation/certificates: Vert certificate: check no.B175/12.05, regulations according to TRGS 554 are fulfilled
- Delivery contents: filter housing with integrated filter cartridge, pressure switch, electronic evaluation system, installed ready for use with supporting frame and perforated plate cover
Hireco Plant and Tool Hire: your one-stop-shop for all Concrete Equipment hire and Concrete Equipment tools sales! Call us today.