Need to hire or buy a 90 CFM XAS 47 Atlas Copco Tow Behind Compressor? We have you sorted with our Tow Behind Compressors… Call Hireco Plant and Tool Hire today on 045 874 433. We are here to help!
90 CFM XAS 47 Atlas Copco Tow Behind Compressor
The 8 Series compressor range is the result of over a decade of continuous development. For the first time, it’s possible to transport behind a normal passenger car, with no special driving license, a compressor that can produce up to 5 m3/min of air, with a full size fuel tank, aftercooler and generator all incorporated into a compact and lightweight package.
This is all made possible by the latest development in our pioneering air element design, we can produce a compressor up to 150 kg lighter than comparable models. However, we understand that this means nothing without efficiency. Efficiency can mean many things, such as reduced service time, fuel consumption or increased utilization. The 8 Series ticks all the boxes when it comes to delivering outstanding performance in all of these categories.
Lastly, depending on your application you might ask about robustness, durability, ruggedness or toughness – we have one simple word for all of the above – The HardHat®. This legendary canopy was born in 2005 and the 8 Series features the latest, toughest design.
Model XAS 47 Kd
- Free Air Delivery @ Normal Working Pressure 2.5m³/min
- (ISO1217 standard) 88CFM
- Normal Working Pressure 7bar/102psig
- Minimum / Maximum Unloading Pressure 4 / 8.8 bar
- Compression Stages 1
- Air Receiver Capacity 9.3L
- Compressor Oil Capacity 5.5 L
- Approximate Air Outlet Temperature 90°C (Standard)
- Typical oil content of compressed air <5 mg/m³
- Fuel Tank Capacity 31.7 L
- Outlet Valve Configuration 2 x 3/4” G
- Nominal working condition Inlet pressure 1bar, Temp 20 °C
- Sound Pressure Level (ISO2125 standard) 72 dB(A) +/- 3
- Maximum Ambient Temperature at sea level 45°C
- Maximum Altitude 5000m
- Minimum Starting Temperature -10 °C / -20 °C (with assist)
- Diesel Engine Data Kubota D1105
- Horsepower Developed @ Rated Speed 19.4 KW
- Cylinders 3
- Cooling System Oil
- Engine Coolant Capacity same system with engine oil
- Engine Oil Capacity 4.5 Litre
- Unloaded Speed / Maximum Loaded Speed 2400 /3000RPM
- Length 2730mm (with towbar)
- Width 1305mm
- Height 1151mm
- Weight ( filled with oil & coolant , Initial fuel ) 650kg
Hireco Plant and Tool Hire: your one-stop-shop for all compressor hire and compressor sales! Call us today.